all about xiao yeah

My photo
hahaha~~~ acualy dnt knw hw 2 say oo.. c my blob n gv comment let me knw larr~

Sunday, June 28, 2009

i lov u....

break up wan 5 months aly oo...
i thk XIAO YEAH has been grow up aly loo...
hehehe^.6
i din thk about u aly loo...
blekxx...
hahah~~`
but gud news here is...
i accept a ppl aly oo...
hahahah~~~~
erm....
so suprise at 27.6.2009, 9:40pm
u say u lov me...
OMG...
cnt believe it..
i tot u play wit me again...
erm.....
i thk i cum out wit u i really veli hapy larr...
heheh^.6
we go watch movie 2gether...
haahah~~~
hope next timeany thg cn we do larr...
hahaha~~~
muackxx...
n remind u ahh~~~
u promise me d thg must must do it ya...
cnt bluff me oo..
hehehe^.6
i lov u much n much~~
hoi...
u sick aly must rest more ya...
hahah~~
~xiao yeah~

No comments:

Post a Comment