all about xiao yeah

My photo
hahaha~~~ acualy dnt knw hw 2 say oo.. c my blob n gv comment let me knw larr~

Sunday, June 14, 2009

i knw it aly...


i think i really know it aly...

now d jsheng no always think about u aly...

i thl jsheng is no time 2 thking about u aly...

nw juz worry about our competition...

i hope we cn get a gud result...

cz ths really is my last year aly...


the time so fast...

many thg wan happened...

last time we so friendly d nut nw hav sumthg had change us aly larr...

i hope our band AGM faster gone...

i thk tat's better...

cz every1 no mor "fan nao"


i thk me n u tat time is wrong aly...

if we dnt 2gether,

nw we will become veli gud..

i will slowly put a side u...

dnt worry...

mayb we din contact each other is gud...

erm....

if i'm ok i will contact u...


hoping u wit.....will hapy like last time d us...

n u really is a gud person..

so thx ya...

last kiss...

muackx....

hehehe^.6


No comments:

Post a Comment